07 February 2009

Blogrolls (Library Media Class: Session Three: Success!)

I finally figured out how to post a blogroll from Google Reader!

Go to Reader.
Click on "Settings" in the menu at the top (right side) of the screen.
Click on "Folders and Tags" on the orange bar.
Create folders if desired, I don't think this process works without setting up folders.
To the right of the Folder name, there is a list of actions. Click "Add a Blogroll to your site."
Another window will pop up; click the "+ add to Blogger" icon.
Yet another Blogger window will appear, asking if you trust the site. Click "Add Widget."
The "Add Widget" page should change to another Blogger page where a highlighted bar just under the toolbar menu will say "My 'Whatever' Blogroll has been added to your page."
View blog to make sure the blogroll is there.

I hope this helps; it worked for me after a week of trying to figure out how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment